August 1, 2005

August begins

OK folks. I am worried that people are no longer reading this. If so, I understand. However, let it be known that the spinto band will be back on the road in a few days and more grifting will ensue. In the mean time, read a post from the teeth message board about their tour:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:42 am Post subject: tour
i am in seattle's public library. I will give you a quick overview of the tour thus far because the library is closing very soon.

I lost my house keys the day we left, I lost my wallet at the first show in Pittsburgh, we played a funny little bar in michigan that paid us in potato salad and boiled hamburgers, we played a show in detroit and hung out with some people we met there, went to a party then I passed out at a house, had some good breakfast, camped out in a field in michigan, played a great show in athens ohio etc. etc. Aaron and jonas and brian climbed a cliff in Utah, but i didn't cause I was too scared, made our way across the country to california played some shows, camped out in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, swam in a river, saw some snakes, went to modesto it was hot, stayed in a horrible hotel with spiders and ants in it (also moist stained towels) stayed in a house in Sacremento for two days went to a river played at a house party, went to Portland and saw Chris Watson and some "distributor guys", went to a strip club passed out.

now I'm in Seattle. And from this point on we aren't going away from Philadelphia we are coming back to philadelphia (August 20th, North Star Bar). I miss you all.

further more. The most up to date tour dates are still located on www.myspace.com/teeth so for those of you who live outside of the Philadelphia Area: look at it.



check that little boondoggle out at www.theteeth.net (then message board)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F- Yeah. see the west coast can be a fun filled expedition that may include, but is not limited to, snakes, strip bars, and michigans.

Still checking, and will be until you stop playing shows.

--Joe