January 31, 2007

The Michael Showalter Showalter

So we heard through a few grapevines that the spinto band's second favorite comedian, (behind Bernie Mac circa 1993*) Michael Showalter is doing a show for College Humor. Now, we know a guy at college humor, and he did not tell us. For that, we are posting this picture of him on our web journal: We had to do our own research for this one. Let me tell you, I just watched it and I figured I'd post it up here for all of you to enjoy. I can't figure out a way to put it right on the page, so you will just have to click on this link! to watch it. While on the college humor website, feel free to look at some boobs or videos of guys getting hit in the nuts, but remember, show Showalter some love too. I didn't know anything about the guy he was interviewing, so I did a quick search for him and found some good stuff. Check out him singing Fiona Apple's Not About Love in the media section.

In other Michael Showalter news, he will be hosting and giving a lecture at Bennington College's Sunfest event on May 19th. The Spinto Band will be performing as well as the Teeth, Anna Oxygen, Deer Tick and some mud wrestlers. Come on out, should be a hoot!

Some more Showalter Goodness
Pizza
Raking Leaves
Saturday

alright thats enough crap to sift through.



*2007 Bernie Mac lost his mojo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stella is so good. do they even play it on tv anymore?? hmmm.

in another news: rubin + blue suspenders = style.

Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin said...

To make up for not alerting you, I'll let you in on a secret. The next two guests are David Cross & Michael Ian Black.

Anonymous said...

Nice Showalter goodness, I haven't watched Stella clips in awhile.
It lead me to other great shorts like this Stella Christmas Carolling one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omv7MN73xyQ