October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amazon.com!

Did you dudes know the book-selling website, Amazon.com is 10 years old? It's kind of a mind-blower, right? Well, anyways, they don't just sell BOOKS anymore! We thought we'd make a little video celebrating their growing omnipotence...















Just go to the Moonwink page on their site! Feel free to do a little shopping while you're there. Sometimes I like going to the wedding registries and typing in random names and looking at what they want to buy. I live a sad, sad, life.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is hilarious ! Haha! :D

Anonymous said...

Who's I?
Eh!

Chris said...

That video was glorious. Being a cheap college student I splurged for the digital download version (a mere 8.99) of DRM free deliciousness from amazon's store the day Moonwink was released.

Anonymous said...

Holly Smokes!

I laughed out load the second time of watching this, clever lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha nice song.

Nadia said...

fruitcakes!

Ryan said...

What's that? Moonwink went from #2,730 in Music to #1 in one day?? I don't think it's a coincidence!

Anonymous said...

Hm, I bet there are sadder things Thomas.

Anonymous said...

I literally cried because that video was just way too perfect.

RD said...

Marketing at its best.